spread like wildfire in a matter of hours and I was tempted, oh so tempted to join along. But after a gut check, here are 8 reasons why I’m going to resist, for now anyhow.
I’d be honored if you’d consider “liking” my Facebook page, or subscribing to my RSS Feed. Or better yet, receive some Love straight to your inbox by entering your email in that box to the right! Love is way better than junk mail!
1. I suck at time management, and would easily get lost in the app for hours, I’m sure.
2. I am slower than the average bear and take 10 minutes to post 1 Instagram photo; I can only imagine how long it will take me to fiddle with a 6 second video.
3. I recently forgot to pay our water bill, resulting in our water being shut off for 5 hours one day. I don’t need one more thing to distract me from my responsibilities.
4. I at some point would inevitably cross the line and post a video of my husband, or me, or my kids doing something stupid and they’d be mad at me. I sometimes have questionable boundary issues.
5. I hear it’s got porn??? While I can’t attest to the validity of that, I’ll steer clear away until that stuff gets sorted out.
6. I don’t need one more social media app keeping check on my popularity with how many followers I rack up.
7. The world does not need more Andrea. Between the blog, IG, Facebook and Twitter, I put plenty of myself out there.
8. My husband will divorce me if I find one more reason to spend more time on my phone.
These are all my issues people. They are in no way meant to come across as judgement. All of you that have joined, go on with your bad selves and have fun. I just know my limitations, and this is one place I’ve just got to say no, for my own sake and my family’s. But gosh it sure does seem fun! So did you guys join along yet, and how do you like it? I may join one day, I’m not ruling it out, but I think if I were to join, something else would have to go…probably Twitter?